/dist/images/branding/favicon

Where can I buy vibration isolators in the uk ?

Discussion in 'Cinestar Misc' started by Matt McCarthy, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Matt McCarthy

Matt McCarthy Member

Hi guys,

Does anybody know If there is a supplier of CS vibration isolators in the UK? I have mixed a Droidworx AD8HL with my cinestar 360 gimbal but as yet have no Vibration isolation and this is a problem ! I can't seem to find anyone selling these here (UK) - any suggestions ?

Cheers

Matt McC

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

4. Matt McCarthy

Matt McCarthy Member

Thanks Andy and Gary, I do in fact know all those suppliers and they don,t have them I reckon it shouldn't be a problem to ask for a special order so I,ll try that.

Thanks for the help this community is great !

Matt

5. Katya Nelhams-Wright

Hi Matt
    I am in the uk and If you make contact and ask then I'm sure they will order for you. I have done that with quadcopters uk. Failing that email Dejan at Kopterworxs. They are in Europe so postage to pay but no duty. I have found that they and the uk dealers may not list the product n their websites but are able to get them for you or already have them in stock.
    Hope that helps.
    Katya

6. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Hey Katya: Long time no post.
    Trust all is well in the South of England and the winter's not been too bad?

Andy.

7. Matt McCarthy

Matt McCarthy Member

Thanks Katya,

I know Geoff from Quadcopters and have dealt with him for some time so I'll just give him a ring and see if he can sort it !

Matt :)

8. Katya Nelhams-Wright

Hi Andy.
    I do check in often but don't always sign in so have been keeping up with what's going on:) Weather not been to bad although I did have to resort to flying on the simulator for a couple of weeks and a hubsan 4x micro.
    It's the BVE broadcast show the end of Feb and DJI are exhibiting for the first time along with quadcopters UK and Heliguy. Maybe we will see you guys and Freefly here next year, I'm very jealous that can't make the meet up at NAB:)
    Kat

9. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Yeah. The weather's only now starting to improve in Oregon. Been doing lots of video editing etc.
    Sadly, I'm not going to be able to make it to NAB, but, I've already had a life-time supply of Las Vegas.

Andy.

10. Matt McCarthy

Matt McCarthy Member

Hey Andy,
    I managed to pretty much sort out my vibration issue, by converting my old Droidworx system to fit my Cinestar Gimble and it works a treat. I have some good jobs coming up so hopefully won't be long too long for the CS8 ! :)
    Thanks for all the help
    Matt

11. michaeljordan

michaeljordan New Member

Hi Matt,
    I know one of the company EMTEQ which supplies vibration isolators, i am sharing a link here where you can get list of companies from us and uk.