/dist/images/branding/favicon

Updating Graupner GR-24 firmware -- anyone successfully done it recently?

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Andy Johnson-Laird, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey, even *I* am afraid to have you try!
    I can't think of a better way to brick the MC-20.

Out of curiosity, why do you need to upgrade the MC-20 firmware? Are you having problems?

Andy

2. Jason Toth

Jason Toth Active Member

no reason yet, just got them and thought best to get them up to latest version. Been looking at all the manuals - do you know on the GR-24 which ports are what (throttle/ elevator/aileron/ rudder)? Setting up a Wookong and going much slowing than I'm used too - spending all my time reading LOL. Also setting up failsafe for WKM has so far alluded me.

3. Jason Toth

Jason Toth Active Member

On the MC/MX-20 does anyone know in the "servo adjust" menu.... why some servos I'm able to adjust both 100%/100% values together while some will let me select the 1st 100% only?

Thx

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Perhaps there is only one version of the firmware?

5. Jason Toth

Jason Toth Active Member

6. Chris Fox

Chris Fox Active Member

G
    G'Day Jason,
    This depends on the postion of the lever or switch. If they are centered then it will adjust both together, however if the lever or switch is above or below the mid point it will only adjust that end point. eg if the throttle is low you can adjust the minimum end point, if the throttle is pushed above the mid point or to max, you will adjust the high end point, and if you bring it to the centre position before starting to amend the end points it will adjust both.

This is how you can set the three position switches to work with the DJI flight controller and fail safe (http://www.mikrokopter.us/the-wooko...on-dji-products-and-how-to-set-failsafe-4964/)

Cheers