/dist/images/branding/favicon

Footage Not Stable

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Marty Nowak, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Marty Nowak

Marty Nowak New Member

I've used the M10, the M5 and the Movi Pro and I always try some cinematic shots ala Michael Bay going around a person or following a person from behind ala Michael Mann but I always sense some slight corrections by the move to stay stable. It appears like subtle corrections to stay smooth. It drives me crazy and can't seem to get truly smooth cinematic footage...any thoughts?

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Can you provide some example footage Marty -- just a snippet showing the kind of corrections you're referring to. Also if you could post your settings and describe what mode(s) you've tried it would be very helpful.

I make the inference that the gimbal payload is balanced and that, when you have the M10 powered off, that it moves freely without any cables causing back-pressure.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Marty Nowak

Marty Nowak New Member

Thanks, I'll try and post a shot this weekend!!

4. gngrzky

gngrzky New Member

can u guys give me the examples?