/dist/images/branding/favicon

Communication Problems New Firmware

Discussion in 'MōVI Controller' started by Markus Mueller, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Markus Mueller

Hello to all,

I've got a problem coming up since upgrade to the new firmware ( the beta that makes mimic work ). All is fine - mimic mode+normal mode. But after two minutes use of the M15 in majestic mode with the controller on ( but mimic off ) the movi flips out to the right for a moment and comes back pointing front after a moment. This doesn't happen if I only use the app and switch the controller off.
    App+Movi M15 + Controller are all on latest beta firmware. Controller is in normal mode. User 1 button is for roll, all other user buttons set to none.
    It doesn't happen if the movi is in stand - only if it is on hand.
    All balanced well ( motors run at 2% in stand ). Stiffness fine and windows around 10.
    No changes in expert mode.
    Shooting area is indoor. No other Bluetooth active.

Thanks for your help - best Markus

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

That's very strange Markus -- the "twitch" usually indicates that the MoVI has lost contact with the controller. How far apart are the controller and the MoVI? If they're really close, could you try the experiment with them about two meters apart please? I'm just guessing here....it's just something I'd try to see if it changes the problem.

You might also want to email to support@freeflysystems.com if you have not already done so.

Andy