/dist/images/branding/favicon

SORRY!! BL LIMITATION

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Alex Smart, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Alex Smart

Alex Smart Member

First of all I want to apologise to Gary for not using his form but will do when I can get some more info out of GPX Files and yes Ive been through the other post but:(
    I m getting error 24 on the MX 20.
    I understand that that is caused by overheating or overcurrent but it ocurrs on flight and when the choper is on the ground with the motors spinning. While its beeping, no red flashes from the Bl, no errors in MK tools...
    I ve resoldered all capacitators, checked for D/C solders, set max Amps to 40, max temp to 100(normally running at 40-50c).It keeps going on and im allready getting a bit edgy with the problem, tho its all TLC for the beast;)
    Any tips will be awesome!
    Best Regards,
    Alex

2. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

Alex, can you post up your most recent GPX file (assuming you're getting them to record now)? They're in a directory structure on the microSD card that looks like this each folder is named with YYYYMMDD, and each file is named YYMMDDnn where nn starts at 00. The important diagnostic info is in the GPX files.

But in my experience if you're not actually getting into the air, the Navi board typically won't start recording.

3. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Alex likely you have a BL that has failed. Perhaps the bit of circuit/logic that reports temps has gone bad. Probably you should replace the affected BL.