/dist/images/branding/favicon

Reading GPX Files

Discussion in 'Cinestar Misc' started by Andrew Goodwin, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Andrew Goodwin

Hey Gang, I need a crash course in reading and interpreting GPX files.

What is the best software to use?
    I searched the forums looking for older threads covering this, but couldn't find it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Andrew Goodwin

Thanks Gary, got it. OK another question, sorry for being an idiot, but I grabbed the micro SD card from the GPS board and it seems there are no GPX files on there. Just a bunch of stuff for the mx-20, or something. Do I need to tell it via MKTool to record log data?

4. Gary Haynes

Staff Member

Andrew nothing will record unless you have a minimum satellite fix (usually 6) and the MK thinks the copter is flying. Other questions.

There shouldn't be anything on the card. What card type and size do you have? What software are you running on the MK stack?

5. Andrew Goodwin

Hey Gary, It's a 4gb card. I think QC accidentally put the card intended for the mx-20 into the Nav-board, as the other stuff on the card is all Mx-20 related. I have a 2gb card that I'm going to try, I think that's the problem right there.

6. Gary Haynes

Staff Member

Yes that would be a bit of a problem. Was hoping that MK with the latest release would get away from that limitation. Don't forget that it needs to be formatted as FAT16. Anything else won't work.