/dist/images/branding/favicon

Pan axis not aligned correctly

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Veve Borimov, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Veve Borimov

Veve Borimov Member

Hello everyone!

I just wondered how to get the pan bar alignment right? When i switch the M10 on, the top handle bar and pan axis bar do not align. Even if i fix it with the remote, it will slowly drift off again.
    The settings on the remote are set to 0 (middle) on the roll, tilt and pan trim buttons, so it isnt the remote asking the M10 do drift on the left automatically.

Anyone experienced this before?

2. Justin Marx

Justin Marx Active Member

This is probably a balance issue with the pan bar. Make sure you watch the videos on how to adjust the pan knuckle. It's a tricky one.

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

4. Veve Borimov

Veve Borimov Member

Thanks Justin, I tried and didn't seem to make a difference :( Not sure what is happening here...

Andy lol this is my actual name. Veve borimov is a russian name! The previous one (Gucci) wasn't ;)
    Would you have any tips on how to get the pan bar fixed in the middle?

Thanks for your help guys!

5. Wolfgang Armin

Wolfgang Armin Active Member

Hi Veve,
    does this only happen when the remote is on?
    0 on the remote doesn´t automatically mean that it´s really centered - thats´why there are trim buttons. I had radios that were way off. Did you try to adjust the trim to the other side?

6. Justin Marx

Justin Marx Active Member

Pictures or link to video will help

7. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Veve: Thanks for changing your user name -- it was showing just as Veve, but I can see that you've now, indeed, changed it to your first and last name. большое спасибо за это.

Regarding the pan being off-center, Wolfgang's suggestion is good. Check the trim levers -- or post an image of the "home" display screen on the DX7s/8 transmitter please. It will show the settings of the trims.

Thanks
    Andy

8. Austin Glass

Austin Glass Active Member

If the remote is not causing the issue, also do realize that if your pan window is large, it won't correct if it's within that window, meaning you could be panned 5 degrees left, and it your pan window is set to 10, it won't correct until you move the pan bar 1 degree to the right.

It still knows where it's "home" position is, but because of settings it won't move yet.