/dist/images/branding/favicon

pan and roll problems after crash

Discussion in '3 Axis Gimbal' started by Jordi Castrillo, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Jordi Castrillo

Jordi Castrillo New Member

Hello! few days ago I had a little crash, since that day the pan and roll servos always turn sideways without stopping, I reviewed the Cinestar resistor 5.5k and "looks" is right and my actions in the potentiometer has no effect on the servo .. what do you think I have to do?

Thanks!

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Fembolets:

Firstly if it's not too much trouble, would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/
    Secondly, could you describe how you have your system set up?
    1. 2 or 3 axis gimbal?
    2. Are you using an MK FC board or Radians for stabilization?
    3. After the crash were you able to remove power from the gimbal quickly or were the servos left power up and struggling to stabilize the gimbal?
    4. I'm not sure this is the cause, but can you check that the orange wire going to the resistor is in the same orientation as the orange wire from the Radian sensor.

Thanks
    ANdy.

3. Jordi Castrillo

Jordi Castrillo New Member

Ok! sorry Andy!

I have 3 axis gimbal with mk fc board stabilization. Maybe the servos was working 4 o 5 seconds before I turn off the power..
    I try the 2 posibles orientations with the resistor, and nothing happens..

Thanks again!

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Bienvenido al foro, Jordi.
    Una cosa que puede probar es cambiando el servo tilt, ya sea con el rodillo o el servo pan. Eso ayudaría si el problema es la tarjeta de control de vuelo o el servo.
    Déjame saber lo que se encuentra, por favor.
    Andy
    =-=
    Welcome to the forum, Jordi.
    One thing you might try is swapping the tilt servo with either the roll or the pan servo. That would help whether the problem is the flight control board or the servo.
    Let me know what you find, please.
    Andy