/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi Pro Twitching

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Neil Willis, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Neil Willis

Neil Willis New Member

I'm using a futaba remote to control movi pro and its doing these wired twitches. The only thing i was using was the tilt in this video - no pan or roll.

I've tried with light and medium weight cameras and its the same.

Any ideas why its doing it?

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Neil, if it's not too much trouble, would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/

I've seen that kind of thing when I've deliberately increased the distance between the MoVi Controller (or Futaba Tx) and walked out of the building (deliberately putting structures, etc. between the transmitter and the MoVI (not the Pro -- haven't tested that) -- it twitches when the signal reception on the MoVI drops out and it can no longer "hear" the transmitter.

But I make the inference that the Futaba Tx is right next to the MoVI Pro in your test.

Are you near a WiFi access point or anything else that's transmitting on the 2.4 Ghz frequency band? (e.g. Microwave oven, florescent lights...) You might want to try the experiment outside, away from any buildings just to see if it's interference.

Thanks
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert