/dist/images/branding/favicon

M5 suddenly not working

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Cuong Dinh, May 5, 2014.

1. Cuong Dinh

Cuong Dinh New Member

Turn on my M5 to connect with the app (MAC). The green light on but nothing balance on gimbal, suddenly not working at all. Need help.
    I try to call Freefly customer support but can't find out their phone number :(

Cuong Dinh.

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Cuong there is no phone number. Please send an email to support@freeflysystems.com.

Have you made sure that the batteries are charged? When you turn it on have you got a camera installed and gotten in balanced following the tutorial videos available on the website or through the forum Sticky messages in the M5 and M10 areas?

3. Cuong Dinh

Cuong Dinh New Member

Hi Gary,
    My M5 work on last Saturday nothing wrong. Battery is full of charge. Camera balance is perfect. Turn on the M5 solid 3 green light but nothing lock the gimbal. Looks like the same you NOT turn on the M5.

Cuong Dinh

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

What is the gimbal doing after you power up? Is it keeping the camera stabilized? Perhaps you can post a short video of what is going on?

5. Cuong Dinh

Cuong Dinh New Member

Chris from Freefly customer support email me and help me find out what wrong with my M5. I only setup Majestic Config but don't know that includes adjusting the stiffness setting. Now my M5 back to normal work.