/dist/images/branding/favicon

Mövi Pro not in the center of the ring...

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Adi Geisegger, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Adi Geisegger

Adi Geisegger New Member

Hi Guys,

I mount my Mövi Pro in the ring and have a different space between the left and right tube :-(

So when I turn the Mövi sometimes it touch on the edge where are the two screws to the ring!

How can I fix this problem??

Many thanks Adi

Attached Files:

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Adi:
    On my MP, there's about 4mm of clearance with the left tube and 9mm of clearance on the right.
    I'm not quite sure what the "approved" method is for moving the attachment point to the ring -- but that's the obvious solution.
    The quickest way to get an answer will be for you to open up a ticket by sending an email to Freefly Support (support@freeflysystems.com).

Please post again when you find out how to resolve this.
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Bryan Edmonds

Bryan Edmonds Chief Mōvi Whisperer

The spacing is different because the roll motor doesn't attach to the center of the roll beam. This offset is intentional, to help offset the weight of the tilt motor for easier roll balance.

Graham Futerfas likes this.