/dist/images/branding/favicon

C8 / Dji A2 6s build project

Discussion in 'Cinestar 8' started by Jonathan Houser, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Jonathan Houser

Jonathan Houser New Member

Hey all. I just wanted to thank you guys for this great resource. I've been planning for a month or so to build up a multirotorr and used this forum for a ton of notes. I've decided to go with the FF Esc's A2 controller tiger 4012's and 15" props. I have a question for A2 people. Does everyone build up a platform? I'm thinking of using another top plate for all of my other electronics. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Attached Files:

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Jonathon don't do another top plate. Consider stacking 2 battery trays, lower for the A2 and the upper for the batteries. You would need to buy an extra set of spacers, the black 50mm posts and some 3mm long set screws that you can use to join one post to another. As an alternative you can used something like these round plates. They worked well for me with an MK/I2C setup. http://www.shop.aglhobbiesllc.com/UAP1-Parts/UAP1-CC-Plate.html

3. Jonathan Houser

Jonathan Houser New Member

Gary. I will try that out. Lots to squeeze in to this little platform.

4. Shaun Stanton

Shaun Stanton Active Member

The round plate Gary mentions works well for all of the dongles. I am using it for the WKM. This is just an initial layout as an idea, of course the GPS dome will be on a small boom :) As you can see plenty of room to put stuff on.

photo (31).JPG