/dist/images/branding/favicon

Balancing

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Kevin P Riley, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Kevin P Riley

Kevin P Riley Active Member

i just got my Movi CR today along with the counterweight. I balanced using the Movi YouTube video with the iPhone X, which is what I have, but I seem to need an extra weight for the pan balance. Is anyone else having to add an extra weight on the pan arm? I’m wondering if I need to start over.

The MCR would vibrate every time I rolled up or down, enough to shake the video, after I auto tuned it, changing the tuning to plus seems to fix that.

Thanks for any help, this is my first cell phone gimbal, so far it looks awesome!!

2. Kevin P Riley

Kevin P Riley Active Member

I should have pointed out I am balancing an iPhone X with a moment 18mm v2 lens with the wood grain case.

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Kevin:
    I would not use Autotune. Just stay with the Regular tuning -- if it helps, there's more info in FAQ #22, https://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/movi-cinema-robot-faq.12225/

Cheers
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert