/dist/images/branding/favicon

Transmitter mapping/ Single shoot and double shoot.

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Cody Hanthorn, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Cody Hanthorn

Cody Hanthorn Member

Morning all. I am new. Set up the M5 and am mounting it today. Happy with that part of it. I was reading the manual on page 23 it talks a little on mapping, but there is nothing on setting input from movi to an Aux for looking up and down as a single shooter. I am moving up from a DYS Nex sized gimble. I have a ar9000 on the Naza and double bound it with another RX on the bottom running the camera shutter and video/ zoom/ and gimble up and gimble tilt. So I am using 9 channels. How do I do the same thing with the Movi? Its fine to say a double shooter is suggested, but in conditions where I am shooting pictures and I don't need or have access to a gimble operator then what? I google searched and found very very little on this. This seems to be a very important part of the puzzle that needs an answer. I could swap out the satellites I suppose for the times when it will be a single shooter verses double. I still will mount a RX for the two channels running the camera operations(gentles camera controller), but need control of the tilt on a Aux. IDEAS? Solutions?