/dist/images/branding/favicon

Flying Movi M10/MR - questions on accessories

Discussion in 'MōVI MR' started by Sam Windell, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Sam Windell

Sam Windell Member

Hey guys, couple quick questions. I'm planning on converting my m10 to MR to fly on cinestar 8/8 HL. Client offered to buy rig to fly for them soon. I've been looking around and found one site (dronesvision.net) that sold just the frame kit for 1750, 1830, and 1,910 for 450,500,550 booms respectively for cinestar 8. Trying to figure out what accessories work best in conjunction with paralinx arrow plus to get this flying and establish solid fpv range. Will be flying 5Dmkiii and sony fs700 and probably upgrade to hl before mounting red epic. Any advice would be appreciated on what works best. Looked thru forums and didnt see much that broke down these questions well. In theory I'm thinking 1,910 + 300 for mr conversion + cost of additional controller for flying + batteries + blades + tx rx system to fly and setting it to separate channel than gimbal.

2. Chris Fox

Chris Fox Active Member

Don't forget motors, speed controllers, PDB, LEDs heat shrink, a good soldering station, multi-meter, lab or bench top power supply, charger, power supply, and a fun but steep learning curve.

Have a look at Quadrocopter or Kopterworx to get an idea of what they put on the RTF systems is also a good idea.

Lots of work, money and time involved in getting airbourne. There are some good threads on this forum to read through. Have a look at Josh's heavy lift build thread, or there is a thread title "pot roast of questions" or similar which has a lot of good information on it as well.