/dist/images/branding/favicon

Underslung / Standard Mode

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by Charles Bergquist, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Charles Bergquist

Looking at moving up to the Alta but I'm looking at images and I can't tell if the M5 / M10 / M15 clips in with the Toad In The Hole from the bottom, or if I'd have to get the M15 MultiRotor kit for my M15 if I want to shoot underslung...or does the M15 snap into a Toad In The Hole with the landing gear already on Alta.

2. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

I dont think the alta doesnt comes with the toad in the hole? I could be wrong

But as long as you have the toad and hole set just bolt one end on the alta and the other on the M15 and your good to go. I think its still unknown if the alta comes with landing gear. But from all the videos i have seen with it underslung the landing gear comes from the gimbal m15 in your case so you might need to purchase it anyway

3. Charles Bergquist

Thanks Jason, yeah I've been looking around more and still can't find out. It does look like it might be a TITH system but you'll have to install the MR Kit to your M5/M10/M15 first. Which, I'm not sure how long that takes. If you mount it from the top however, you could go from handheld to aerial in seconds, which is interesting.

Would love to know more details on how that works.

Has the Alta begun shipping yet?

4. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

Installing the mr kit is easy around 10-20mins.

No alta is not shipping everybody is still waiting.