/dist/images/branding/favicon

Timelapse Test

Discussion in 'Movi Showcase' started by Frank Algermissen, May 16, 2018.

1. Frank Algermissen

Frank Algermissen Active Member

Hi,

like to share a new timelapse test with you. Equipment: MOVI + iPhoneX + MOMENT Wide + 3LeggedThing ALBERT tripod (cause I captured about 3 hours)

2. John Woods

John Woods New Member

Very nice!

Frank Algermissen likes this.
  3. Darrin Altman

Darrin Altman Member

Absolutely love it! Great vivid color and what a beautiful location. Thanks for sharing.

Frank Algermissen likes this.
  4. Steve Huether

Steve Huether Member

Awesome!! Looks like its very stable for longer time lapses. I'm coming from a Osmo+ and it had a bad tendency to wander in a slow circle while doing time lapses. Enough that any exposure longer than 1 second was blurred and unusable.

5. Frank Algermissen

Frank Algermissen Active Member

Thx Steve. But you also need a good tripod - I use a 3Legged Thing ALBERT https://www.3leggedthing.com/albert.html

When its windy the area of the iPhone can be very large to irritate the MOVI too :mad: - independent from the tripod. But all in all you're right, this is a new league compared to all this consumer stuff like OSMO (while MOVI is consumer too, compared to what FF normally offer)

6. Steve Huether

Steve Huether Member

A good tripod is on my list. I use a lot of Rammounts stuff with my current cameras, suction cups, magnetic bases, clamps etc so I may just use that too. From everything I'm seeing, this seems way better designed and thought out vs the Osmo and other gimbals out there.