/dist/images/branding/favicon

New realty video

Discussion in 'CineStar Showcase (Photo/Video)' started by Dave King, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

I made this video for a client but I'm going to use it as my realty demo to realtors to show them what I consider to be the ultimate virtual tour of a home without going to it. The interior was shot on a Kessler Pocket dolly with a C300.

Let me know what you think, please download the video instead of playing it as I hate how vimeo plays it. It's not ultra smooth like the video really is.

2. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

That’s super impressive, Dave! And that’s one fine looking crib. :)

My only criticism is that the aerial shots were made at an unfortunate time of day with too much contrast. I much prefer to do those kinds of shots around the golden hour or on an overcast day. But I know that’s not always possible.

3. Dave King

Thanks Steve. One thing about realtors is that they want what they want when they want it. It's difficult to coordinate the weather, the sellers schedule, cam op schedule and my real job schedule LOL. Not sure if you noticed but the outdoors was shot in early fall but the interior was shot in the winter (you can see snow) lol.

4. Steve Maller

I love the interiors. I just got a Pocket Dolly and I can’t wait to start using it. Such a great look!

5. Steve Maller

BTW, was that the CX760V on the copter?

6. Dave King

yes!