/dist/images/branding/favicon

New Cinestar Landing Gear - sale or trade

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade' started by Howard Dapp, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Howard Dapp

Howard Dapp Active Member

Many sets of new Cinestar landing gear with extention. We're running retracts now therefore these are not needed. Make me an offer. 20150924_174547_resized.jpg

2. Andy Post

Andy Post Member

I'm looking at switching from the gear that is fixed to the Movi M5 to retractables. We have ongoing micro vibrations in our footage and I'm thinking those three legs are right out there in the windstream of the props. What are you using for retractable gear? Do you have a source you can share?

3. Alex Fuller

Alex Fuller Member

P
    I'm running the Pivot retracts from foxtech (http://www.foxtechfpv.com/foxtech-pivot-v3-auto-landing-gear-2pcs-preorder.html). Nice price and pretty sturdy. Otherwise Secraft retracts are great but pricey.

4. Andy Post

Andy Post Member

Thank you for the lead. Might just give it a try. Having a heck of a time getting it all smoothed out. It's all I can think of at this point....

5. Alex Fuller

Alex Fuller Member

What camera/payload are you flying? Do you have the 4 or 8 point star plate that attaches to the cinestar vibration dampeners? Might need a different hardness O- Rings or more dampeners. I had some "bobbing" effect on my cinestar with the 4 point plate/blue rings/Ronin-M. Added the black ones, seems to do the trick.

6. Andy Post

Andy Post Member

It's not a cinestar, so some custom work will be required. Using an M5+'sony A7s + Shogun + Connex Transmitter