/dist/images/branding/favicon

Need help with M5 shipping case

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Dave King, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

This case doesn't seem to fit the M5 correctly? I think I have it inside the cushions correctly but its cutting off the right side a little bit. I can trim it if necessary but I was hoping someone can confirm if this is the right way? I also can't figure out how the stand fits in the case.

Any help is appreciated.

IMG_7539.jpg

2. Ryan Hawley

Ryan Hawley Member

Hi Dave. You have the Movi oriented correctly, so I am honestly not sure why it is not sitting correctly. At first I thought you had to flip your cage 180 degrees, but it is correct that way you have it. It does look like the foam is slightly off it's proper dimensions but it's hard to say. I have attached a pic of my case below so you can see the way mine fits it, hopefully that helps. I like to use velcro straps to hold the Movi in place while traveling but it's overkill and not necessary. Just comforts my mind lol.

For the stand, under the Movi foam you will find a triangular piece of foam with 5 holes for the stand. Fold it up and place in foam, and then it sits under the high side of the slanted foam holding the Movi. Does that make sense?

Attached Files:

3. Dave King

Yes, thanks!!!

4. Wolf Schiebel

Wolf Schiebel Active Member

Hi,

you need to move the roll bar slightly to the right when look at the front of the m-5. There are 3 screws in the center of the roll bar, untighten them and adjust the bar until it fits.

Best,

Wolf

5. Dave King

Got it, thanks guys.