/dist/images/branding/favicon

M5 Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Denise Fitzgerald, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Hey Everyone...I know you guys are all anxiously waiting on a full spec sheet and details, details, details, and I assure you it is coming...just not today. I wanted to address the most commonly asked question which is "When will the M5 start shipping?" The answer is that we have opted to delay the launch slightly to accommodate some changes we are making that will allow for more expedient (and simplified) camera balancing. To do this, we are moving the launch out until the end of January. I know this will not make some folks happy, but lessons we are learning as the M10 gains popularity in the field indicates a necessity for this simplification.

Another commonly asked question is regarding dual operator mode and if the M5 will operate that way and will a transmitter (remote control) be available for purchase separately? The answer to both of those is yes. The M5 will have a dual operator mode and you will be able to purchase a transmitter (remote control) from us when we launch.

As we work up to launch, we will continue to provide additional information (and photos) as we have it. You can always ask us questions via the support email address (support@freeflysystems.com) as well (if we have the answer we will be happy to share it). Sorry for the lackluster update as I know you all were hoping for something a little bigger today, but we assure you the wait will be worth it and that we will get you additional information as we work towards launch.