/dist/images/branding/favicon

M10 don't boot after Akira. Need help mates!

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Juan Lima, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Juan Lima

Juan Lima Member

Help!!! My M10 dont boot after Akira. It was ok for a few but today we tried to use target mode and has no luck. After that we try to connect mimic and MoVI never boot again. 3 lights appears at start so batts are ok, but nothing happens beyond that point. We are now trying with the jumper cable to reset all system. But no idea id that gonna works. Need help has a serious job tomorrow. Thanks
    12813960_10152894793807325_8064954576469785250_n.jpg

2. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

I would try a re-boot using the jumper cable then re-download the akira software see if you can get to work

Juan Lima likes this.
  3. Juan Lima

Juan Lima Member

We do that. We are now in contact with support for a diagnostic. We checked cables and all that stuff. We where trying to enter in target mode, that never worked for us. Then we re-start the system it never comes back. Green lights flash ok at start up but after that point MoVI not initiates, only mimic dongle still flashing. We tried all at this point. From the common errors to re flash but nothing works yet. Just hopping guys from support can do a diagnosis whit the data archive we send to them (quick answer by the way). Send the unit to US is a mess for us in Argentina. So my hope is if they fund or suspect a problem related with any internal component send the piece to US or ask for a replacement circuit. By the way we need a qualified service here in Argentina or Brazil. We are to far to solve this issues. I suspect the the system could overheat and blow some kind of power distribution board cause we read no boot and no Volt in red in the app no matter batts are fully charged. But really I don't know.