/dist/images/branding/favicon

For Sale / Trade: MK Okto XL PB, 2 x FC, Navi, GPS, USB etc.

Discussion in 'Cinestar 8' started by Scott.Dickerson, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Scott.Dickerson

Scott.Dickerson New Member

Hi All,
    I'm in the process of building my first real multirotor. When I was doing my initial research I was considering building a CS 8 and a friend who does this professionally offered to sell me his complete MK backup set for his CS 8 since his new pilot was running DJI.

To make a long story short, I bought all this stuff from him, then decided I had best start a little smaller and am building a DIY Y6 for my beginner system. So I'd like to sell this MK setup, or would consider trade offers for like value. Some examples of things I might be interested in: Pirate eye glasses or other downlink stuff, CS 6 Frame, 4S batteries, AR8000 receiver, what else? I'm still buying gear to get my Y6 flying with my GH3.

All this gear was purchased from Quadrocopter and has extremely low flight time. It was just kept in a pelican case as backups in case of an emergency on location. I was assured everything is in perfect working order. It had been updated as of fall 2012. I never flew any of it myself.

Some of the gear has been sold. Prices shown for what remains.

Gear inlcludes:
    • MK-Okto XL Power Board (pre soldered board and bullet ends) $851.20 new. Sell for $600
    • 2 x MK Flight-Ctrl V2.1 ME (SMD preassembled) $460 each. Both $920 new. Sell for $325/ea
    • MK-Navi-Ctrl V2.0 (SMD preassembled) $290 new
    • MK-USB Adapter $25.25 new. $15 with another part.
    • MK-GPS V2.1 with shield (SMD preassembled) $105.95 new
    • Ribbon Cables 4 x 10-pin and 4 x 6-pin
    I'm located in Alaska. You can call me if you'd like to discuss: Scott 907-399-7873

untitled-0875.jpg untitled-0876.jpg untitled-0877.jpg untitled-0878.jpg untitled-0879.jpg untitled-0880.jpg untitled-0881.jpg

2. Ivan Escasan

Ivan Escasan New Member

Check your inbox

3. Scott.Dickerson

Scott.Dickerson New Member

pm replied.

and I updated the post:
    I'll consider parting it out in a week or two if nobody wants the whole kit before then.

4. Ivan Escasan

Ivan Escasan New Member

Thank you, I just Urgently need those two, so please let me know .