/dist/images/branding/favicon

Broken Tilt Motor

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Jacob Schwarz, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Jacob Schwarz

Jacob Schwarz Member

Has anyone had a motor go out on them or had any experience with Freefly repair service. Do i send the whole system in or can they just send me a new motor?

Jacob

2. Tabb Firchau

Tabb Firchau Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Jacob,

What happened exactly? What symptoms are you seeing? This is the first motor problem I have heard of (that did not involve a multi rotor crash)

Quickest way for resolution is to send support@freeflysystems.com an email and we can get you taken care of right away.

Thanks!

Tabb

Wolf Schiebel likes this.
  3. Jacob Schwarz

Jacob Schwarz Member

The motor is getting really hot to the touch and won't tilt the whole motion. It also makes bringing noise while i try with the transmitter to tilt.

It wasn't a mulit rotor crash. Just noticed the issue, something might of happened in transit. Sent in request just wanted to know what timeframe i'm looking at because we just want to get it fixed and start shooting again :). Thanks Tabb for making a great product.

4. Tabb Firchau

Tabb Firchau Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Jacob, sounds like something is amiss. We will get it fixed right away and turned around to you.

Thanks!

Tabb

5. Jacob Schwarz

Jacob Schwarz Member

Thanks Tabb. I'll wait to hear from customer support on Monday.

6. Jacob,
    I didn't want you to have to wait until Monday, so I just responded to your Support ticket.

Chris