/dist/images/branding/favicon

FPV Tx wiring Alta 8

Discussion in 'Video Assist & Video Accessories' started by Rolands Zelders, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Rolands Zelders

I have bought a fpv setup with slightly different wiring as it comes at stock. Is there any FPV wiring diagrams for Alta 8? Would like to change the cables myself but which I need and which not?

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

I don't think FF publishes any specific wiring diagrams beyond those on pages 24-26 of the manual. You are probably going to have to open up a ticket by sending an email to Freefly Support (support@freeflysystems.com) and asking if they will provide additional information.

Just out of curiosity, what FPV setup are you trying to add? Part of the issue will be whether you want OSD information from the Synapse flight controller or not.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Rolands Zelders

I got ImmersionRC Tramp HV which comes with little different wiring as default Freefly support cables for ImmersionRC. Standart 3 cables for camera are fine but what do I need for transmitter? Telemetry for sure, but audio, power, ground and how are they distributed at Alta's connector?
    Scheme would be good.

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Understood. I still think FF's technical support folks are your best bet....

Cheers
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert