/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi pro not turn on!!!

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Chris Kang, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Chris Kang

Chris Kang New Member

I turned on Movi Pro after setting up the camera, but the screen wouldn't show anything but just a green LED light on.

Tried to turn it off but didn't work until I remove the battery.
    After a while I put the battery back and tried to turn it on again but nothing has changed.
    After trying the same thing several times, and finally it seemed like working. But the screen only showed 4 error alarms on the screen and the motor didn't work. It turned off with a push on the power button.
    When I hit the power button again, all I get is the same green LED light with blank screen. And again, on this status I can't turn it off without removing battery.
    What's wrong and what should I do to figure it out?

Attached Files:

2. Chris Kang

Chris Kang New Member

Attached Files:

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Chris: Hmmm. That's weird. It's probably time to open up a ticket by sending an email to Freefly Support (support@freeflysystems.com). I suspect there's a hardware issue.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

4. Sean Donnelly

Sean Donnelly New Member

I just went through this with mine, solution was to send it in, was covered under warranty.

5. Nils Ruinet

Nils Ruinet Member

Had this same issue a couple of months ago. Green light but nothing else. Had to send it back to Freefly, they repaired it under warranty.

6. Mathieu Reymond

Mathieu Reymond New Member

Same problem also !
    Repaired it under warranty !

7. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Math38. Wlcome to the forum.

If it's not too much trouble, would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/
    Thanks
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert