/dist/images/branding/favicon

MōVI controller glitch

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Alex B. Alexeev, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Alex B. Alexeev

Alex B. Alexeev New Member

Hello guys!

recently my controller exposed strange behavior. Its display started to glitch and it is difficult to operate it. Though other buttons and joystick works normally.

When I switch it on, it shows adequate picture for some time, but if I turn menu select switch it starts glitching

Please, advise!

Attached Files:

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Alex: That looks like a hardware issue -- I'd email support@freeflysystems.com right away and include a link to this thread.

Cheers
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Alex B. Alexeev

Alex B. Alexeev New Member

Thank you Andy!

I've uploaded video to YouTube
    Hope it can help to see the issue more clearly

Here it is

Best Movigards
    Alex

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Alex:
    It does make it easier to see -- but remember you still need to send email to support@freeflysystems.com to open up a trouble report ticket.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

#4 Andy Johnson-Laird, Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  5. anthonysneed

anthonysneed Member

I had a problem with my controller where it looked like it was in the matrix and they fixed it free of charge. their support is great. You're going to have to send it in most likely so do what Andy said