/dist/images/branding/favicon

M10 not working

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Ben Fogarty, May 5, 2015.

1. Ben Fogarty

Ben Fogarty New Member

My M10 isn't balancing, it''s just come back from freefly after a software fail and been bricked, they updated it.
    it's worked no problems for about 4 weeks. I have not updated software, just turned it on, when I do, I get 3 lights come on at power up, then nothing, no flashing or solid lights. The movi has just had a trip from Sydney to USA, but all in a case, not cables are out off place or unplugged. I'm running two brand new( 2 weeks old) batts both fully charged. I can connect to the app, I have changed to default settings, changed setting to 10, 10, 5, see attached images as asked for by freefly. Any help would be great....

Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 12.22.57 am.png Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 12.22.57 am.png

Attached Files:

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Ben looking at the chart it shows the battery voltage as 0 volts. You've probably changed batteries but figure I would ask. You might get power to the IMU but there isn't enough juice left to power up the motors.

Other thing to check is to make sure you have updated the GUI version to match the update to the firmware.

3. Jordi Castrillo

Jordi Castrillo New Member

Hi!! Today my mövi works perfect in handle mode, and when I have changed to airbone, turn on móvi, 3 lights starts only a few seconds and after turn off lights

. I do a dogle jumper cable update, but the same problem continues..

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member