/dist/images/branding/favicon

Short edit of clips i did for a music video

Discussion in 'CineStar Showcase (Photo/Video)' started by Paul conto, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Paul conto

Paul conto Member

Did a shoot of a Lamborghini for a music video, here are the clips i took shot on a Canon 60D with a Carl Zeiss 21mm lens. Its not long, as i only got a few clips, but it definently showed me i need to get a video DSLR and showed what i could do with this setup. Any suggestions, criticisms, comments at all please post them so i can keep progressing.

Attached Files:

MIke Magee likes this.
  2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Nice vid and really nice car...

3. Josh Lambeth

Josh Lambeth Well-Known Member

Super Nice Car! Ill take 3! :cool:
    The video was put together well also. I would suggest turning down how much post-stab was being used at times. The video looked "Warpy" at times because it was up to much. It looked like there may have been some jitter also? Double check that all your props are balanced and that will help out immensely on how smooth the video is. Just a few tips.

Keep them coming though and post up the music video once it's finished!

Josh

4. Paul conto

Paul conto Member

I did balance the props and tried doing the motors but I think ill have to pull the motors off the bird to balance them properly. Ill still playing around with final cut and its stabilization to find the right balance. Hopefully ill be able to get the vibration mount for the gimbal, and somehow fit it on my bird, and then ill need minimal post stabilization.

MIke Magee likes this.
  5. Dave Hipkiss

Dave Hipkiss New Member

Nice work Paul. Which method did you use to balance the motors?

6. Paul conto

Paul conto Member

I was trying to use the ziptie method with the iSeismometer on my iPhone. I put the phone on the arm of the bird and ran only the one motor but the phone kept falling off the arm. and plus i didnt notice any change when i shifted the ziptie around, It was crazy no matter where i put it at.

7. Dave Hipkiss

Dave Hipkiss New Member

Yeah I've tried the same and had no luck at all with the motors still on the arms, I ended up taking them off and securing to a piece of wood. The zip ties worked really well then.