/dist/images/branding/favicon

Follow Yaw but not tilt.

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Janne Hoglund, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Janne Hoglund

Janne Hoglund Member

Flying single op I´d love to have a setup where the Mövi follows the Yaw of my Cinestar, but not the tilt.
    Best of all would be if the tilt could be operated with the Mövi Tx and the Yaw set to follow the copter :)

Andy or anyone?

Regards from windy Sweden.

/Janne

2. Tim Joy

Tim Joy Active Member

Just change the Majestic tilt mode to Tilt Lock instead of Majestic Angle and that should do it.
    Then you can move the tilt by hand to the angle you want it to stay at.

3. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Janne lower the Pan window to a very small value and that will help the yaw. Not sure that I understand you tilt issue. Try running in Smooth Lock if you want the angle to remain in a set position. And when you fly I use Handheld Mode , and put the 3 way switch in the middle so that I only have tilt control.

4. Janne Hoglund

Janne Hoglund Member

I would like to fly just myself without camera op, then it would be nice to have the gimbal following the copters yaw mowements.
    The tilt, in other words placing of the horizon, I would most of the time not tuch, but if there is some way of adjusting it a bit sometimes one would not mind :)

5. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

Handheld mode, Majestic Pan Window 5 or so, Majestic Pan Smoothing ~10, Majestic Tilt mode to Smooth lock. Smooth lock keeps tilt locked while you still have Majestic Pan. Also in this mode tilt can still be operated via remote.

6. Janne Hoglund

Janne Hoglund Member

Thanks, works just like I wanted now :)