/dist/images/branding/favicon

Case for MōVI M10 Full Cage Kit?

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Adolfo Cantu-Villarreal, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Adolfo Cantu-Villarreal

Hey everyone!

I looked around the forum but I cannot find any cases for the M10 with the Full Cage Kit, any ideas?

I already have the cinema oxide case for the M10 without the full cage, and I'm fairly certain that will not work in its current configuration, so ideally I'd like to find a foam insert for my current case, or even a new case, but a smaller one, that's more of a travel case.

Freely, any plans for a Freely M10 + Cage travel case similar to the one sold for the M5? I really like the two level configuration!

2. Jason Comparetto

Jason Comparetto Active Member

We will be offering a case for the new Full Cage kit soon. Please contact me if anyone is interested. jason@CinemaOxide.com

3. Adolfo Cantu-Villarreal

Thanks for the heads up Jason, will you offer the inserts for previous customers that already bought one of your cases?

4. Jody Werkle

Jody Werkle New Member

Hi Adolfo! Sorry we did't get to this earlier, but we most definitely offer the inserts for previous customers that have our cases. We can also customize new foam inserts to update your case, according to your new or additional gear, without you having to buy the whole case itself. Hope this helps and thanks for your continued support!