/dist/images/branding/favicon

Majestic mode with tilt control

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Nuno Fernandes, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Nuno Fernandes

Nuno Fernandes New Member

hello there!!!

I will need to operate the Alta8 with the movi pro alone, right now I have my seccond futaba radio to operate the movi but I need it to follow the drone on the pan axis and operate just the tilt with the radio.
    Is this possible?

I really need this function because I have some jobs booken and I'll need to operate alone, just like a big phantom.

Thank you

2. James Davis

James Davis New Member

Good luck with that, really not a smart way to work when you are flying a heavy lift drone.........even if you managed to figure out a way to do it, for it to be responsive enough to actually help you hold a frame would remove most if not all of the pan stabilization...

3. Nuno Fernandes

Nuno Fernandes New Member

Excuse me but I wrote this post to get help with a function and not to learn how to fly my drone.
    I have flown hundreds of hours with big machines like this with great results, even with the Alta8 testing on majestic mode.
    Thats the difference when someone flys since 2010 profissionally with bought and self made machines.
    It is simple, I just need to have control on tilt in majestic mode.
    Let thr rest with me please.
    Thanks

4. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Would switching the heading assist to Fixed Mount work? That makes the Pan follow the turning of the Toad majestically while still giving you dual op control. Not sure if your Majestic window and smoothness are applied or not.