/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi M5 twitching problem

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by charles kilvington, Dec 16, 2014.

1. charles kilvington

charles kilvington New Member

I am using the movi m5 with a canon 70d and a 24-70mm f2.8 and after i got everything balanced it was working really well. then after a bit of fun i turned it off and pit it away. later i turned it on and it started spinning out of control so i turned it off and turned it back on. it seemed to work after i turned it back on but the tilt motor wasnt working, so unscrewed the on/off switch plate and plugged in the tilt motor wire (which had come unplugged). then i turned everything back on after balancing my camera again and the tilt bar is now twitching, it doesnt move slowly just in fast twitching, also it will not connect to bluetooth so I cannot connect it to the configurator. Any ideas?

2. Brett Harrison

Brett Harrison Active Member

If you haven't already, raise a support ticket - the tech support folks are dedicated and fast to respond.

Make sure you seated the jacks the right way around - IDK if that's a thing, but worth checking the orientation of the ones that were already seated.

Check that all jacks are seated in fact.

3. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

I have had problems when the battery gets to around 40 percent in cold weather.