/dist/images/branding/favicon

Wish List Thread

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Jamie Emmanuel, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Jamie Emmanuel

Jamie Emmanuel New Member

Not sure if there already is a thread for wish lists but couldn’t find one.

Perhaps we can all throw some ideas and wish lists for the Movi Freefly. Hardware and software/colabs.

I would like to see the following:

Face tracking;
    Full Filmic Pro integration;
    Custom button mapping;
    Control panning with arrow buttons;
    Obviously keep working on a bigger and more feature packed native app but also work with third party apps for full integration. (Such as FilmicPro).

Anyone else have any ideas?

2. Rorick Edge

Rorick Edge Active Member

There’s already an entire sub forum on the latest Beta plus a feedback form here: https://freeflysystems.com/support/movi-support/beta

Plus Andy has made some suggestions about registering proposed changes.

But as you suggest, perhaps Freefly should designate a thread for proposals so that people asking about it could be directed to one place. There is nothing in your list that hasn’t already been announced or proposed, so that would save time and help owners put all their suggestions in one place.

#2 Rorick Edge, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  3. Deniz Ozgoren

Deniz Ozgoren Support Mage
    Staff Member

We look at the feedback form more frequently than the forum fyi. You can find the form at gomovi.com/beta

Jamie, your list is on our roadmap, except the "Control panning with arrow buttons". We need compelling use case for why this should be a feature before we commit to it. We find it a lot more intuitive to control pan and tilt in majestic mode. Also how do you envision using the buttons? Similar to how orbit mode works? These buttons are digital buttons, so they are either pressed or not pressed, meaning you cannot vary speed..

4. Jamie Emmanuel

Jamie Emmanuel New Member

Thanks for the reply and I will check that link out.

After more use I feel the arrow movement is probably not needed (I am just used to the DJI Osmo) .

Custom button mapping would be nice for some people. For example, I am always pressing the view/playback button by mistake. I have no need for that and would rather allocate it to something else.

Look forward to the Filmic Full Integration though. Overall fantastic device.