/dist/images/branding/favicon

Why the price difference?

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Mike Reid, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Mike Reid

Mike Reid Member

Why does it cost $400 more to buy the Movi pro aerial package with the movi ring added on than it does to buy the handheld package and adding on the landing gear?

I ask because that is how I placed my order between flights at 10am on Nov 2, but if I want to save the $400 I am having to cancel my original order nad drop back to the end of the order list.

While I am excited about the movi pro, pretty disappointed with how this strange pricing is being addressed by Freefly customer service.

end rant

2. SeBaStIaN BArrEtT

SeBaStIaN BArrEtT Active Member

Yea I saw and mentioned that when it first came out, i happened to be on the site when they posted all that. While they definitely made it clear in the description, I almost made your mistake and purchased the aerial package.

Let us know how they take care of you . . . maybe a battery or two? definitely a snafu in their pricing structure that excitable customers should not be punished for. prob wont break the average Movi customers bank, but definitely says a lot about how they deal with easy fixes that should not have been a problem.

Maybe they did not know how many $1000 dollar rings they would sell, so wanted to prompt the movi pro community to invest heavily by making it cheaper to start with it. . . . Still . . . . .good marketing, bad sportsmanship.

3. Tabb Firchau

Tabb Firchau Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey Mike,

This is probably my bad, I will look into it!

4. Chris Fanning

Chris Fanning Member

I did the same thing. Ordered the aerial package, saw the price difference, reached out to support, Darek refunded my original order so I replaced with handheld bundle but went to end of line by doing this and it was after replacing my order found out I went to end of line. Anyway to get me back to my original position in line? I have some pretty sweet jobs coming I'd like to start using the Movi pro on.

5. Mike Reid

Mike Reid Member

Just wondering if this has been worked out yet, I want to make sure that I can get my order fixed up before it comes time for shipping.

Thanks!

SeBaStIaN BArrEtT likes this.