/dist/images/branding/favicon

Whichlist of accessories!!

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Benjamin Granet, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Benjamin Granet

Hi,

The new MoviPro seems amazing, love some of the new features they added and some of the redesign.
    I have a bunch of accessories I would love them to design and I think it would be interesting to see how much people want them.

-A multicharger for the new batteries, we are gonna have a lot of this batteries if we start to power cameras with them. Having a pro quad charger like the one you can see for vmount or anton would be amazing to simplify the workflow and avoid having to carry 4/6 charger plus a powerbar. (with usb to charge phone and the new mimic controller)

-MoviPro battery plate for the movi controller or the mimic handle, now that you've design a great battery why not allowing us to use it with other accessories and allowing us to ditch vmount and others.

I don't think this two would be very complicated to design as Freefly have already access to all the parts.

-A real independant FIZ controller could be amazing also. Otherwise, I think the integrated wedge is gonna have a really limited use. Try proposing to the 1st AC to pull focus while the DOP frame in Mimic mode with the controller!

If you want to had things to the list, feel free (but stay realistic) and add +1 for the things you would also like.

SeBaStIaN BArrEtT likes this.
  2. Dale McCready

Dale McCready Member

I think #1 will be an independent FIZ handset or integration into the system of 3rd party handsets to make the most out of the built in FIZ.

3. SeBaStIaN BArrEtT

SeBaStIaN BArrEtT Active Member

Well MIMIC is supposed to have FIZ, but no word on when/ how. And its supposed to be a "multi controller infrastructure," so a 500$ extra controller just for FIZ use wont be too bad, people will figure out ways to ditch the handles . . . . . . unless thwarted by planned obsolescence. Hopefully the mimics fiz is nice. Everything I am saying hinges on me actually understanding what is going on with MIMICs capabilities, Movi Pros use of mimic, or really life in general.

I want 99 WH batteries with this new interface in a shape that fits really well on the alta 8. I will stop there cause I know this is a dumb idea.

I also want Chargers and battery plates and mounts

Based on what tabb said in question video, I want other companies to open up so that they can make protocols and cables for other cameras then reds.

I want the Movi controller to have more range. . . . its so nice. . . . make it work. . . . . . please?. . . . . .