/dist/images/branding/favicon

which firmware?

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Michel Corbin, May 14, 2018.

1. Michel Corbin

Michel Corbin New Member

I just received my Movi today. When I set it up it showed the current FW to be V1.1.5 and available FW to be Revert and then below it said v1.1 Hotfix was recommended for all users.

thanks

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Michel: I'm checking on the answer to your question. At first thought, 1.1.5 should include the 1.1 Hotfix, but, as I say, I'm checking to make sure that is correct.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Michael: The answer is: If it says revert on the button, the MōVI already has the latest firmware installed. You should also see "Firmware is up to date" on the screen.

If it says update, then there is an update available. Also, it if says update, the Available section would have a version number listed.

Hope that helps.
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

Michel Corbin likes this.