/dist/images/branding/favicon

Where do I find a Standard range list for logs...

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by Rick Gerard, May 7, 2018.

1. Rick Gerard

Rick Gerard Active Member

The flight logs are interesting but almost completely useless without a list of acceptable ranges. For example I recently - see the other post - had a fail warning and hot motor warnings happen a couple of minutes into three flights. The Fail code was 16384 and the hot motor code was 8 but the temperature readings for the motors at the time of the warning was 58 58 65 71 68 55. Temp 4 (71) had been 70º C for 5 seconds and was always the hottest motor. I'm assuming that 71ºC is the fail point. By the time I landed the temps were 64 64 69 74 74 60.

It would be really helpful if we had a chart for the normal and critical values for all of the relevant properties that could cause catastrophic failures. I'm going to carefully check my motors to see why 3 of them never got above 64 and motor 6 never got above 60. Come to think of it I don't know if the temp readings are for the motors or the motor speed controllers.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the spreadsheet showing the fail point and the other motor data.
    [​IMG]