/dist/images/branding/favicon

What FPV equipment?

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by hugo burns, Mar 10, 2014.

1. hugo burns

hugo burns Member

Hi everybody,

I am just wondering what is a good fpv system for our multirotors.I am currently running a lawmate 1.2ghz 1000mw transmitter and receiver.The buid quality is quite poor as i had to re-solder the connecter that's built into the transmitter.The footage from it on a recent shoot in a stadium was quite crap but we don't think it was interfirance.
    We are thinking about changing to the DJI 5.8ghz system.Is this better?We were going to upgrade the antenna but the size of a 1.2ghz circular polarized antenna is just to big.So any recomendations would be great!

What are you guys using?

2. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

I’m using Iftron Mondo Stinger and an Iftron Dual Diversity Pro receiver. Good build quality and good performance.

3. Jason Herring

Jason Herring Member

Amazing full HD over a mile,

4. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

I have a mondo extreme brand new never used that I can make you a good deal on.

5. Morgan Friedland

Still for sale? If so, what power rating is it. I just fried my Iftron 5.8 400mw unit during an electrical short that smoked all the wires on the gimbal.

UPDATE: Finally got my iftron mondo to work so I no longer need this. Sorry to bother you!