I did the ALS Challenge with my copter today (more on that in another post), but whilst I was preparing to fly the bucket of Very Cold Water, I saw my bucket was leaking on the copter. I got out my 12V blower and dried the areas that I saw were wet (PDB, Navi Board). But when we tried to fly again, we had a motor failure in the air and the copter clearly didn't like losing 12.5% of its thrust potential, so Colin (my pilot for this stunt) set her down. One of my motors was clearly not starting. And I also noticed that I had an error that there was no SD card. All of this was not surprising. But after some more drying and fiddling, the copter finally did straighten itself out and was able to fly without incident. The moral to the story: even conformal spray won't protect against a direct hit of water on your boards! I think I dodged a bullet there...whew.