/dist/images/branding/favicon

unfair play to sell movi m15

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by lee seung kyu, Nov 21, 2016.

1. lee seung kyu

lee seung kyu New Member

I had purchased m15 from Korea dealer DVinside when m15 sale season.

I'm movi user love freefly, I thought it's not fair sale.

before I bought m15, I heard that new movi is not coming from dealer.

someone lie to sell old movi serise.

I think there is no duty to post their plans. But they had to give us to choose which gear before they release movi pro.

2. Duane Bradley

Duane Bradley Active Member

Freefly does not communicate with dealers what their plans are for new products. The dealer had no right to speak on behalf of Freefly to tell you they had no plans on releasing something new.

3. Jason Montalvo

Jason Montalvo New Member

Understand your point Duane, I too bought one but directly from Freefly. I asked the same question to a Freefly employee and was told that a new one was not coming out. My M15 shipped on September 28th and Movi Pro announced on November 2nd. When asking Freefly about return options all I got was a very stern your out of the return window if you'd like I can send you our return policy via email.

Freefly makes a great product, no doubt about it but I find there business practices and tone with customers very off putting. We were made to feel like we were all getting the deal of the century just to find out that if we were to hold off a little bit we would have gotten the latest and greatest for a little more money.