/dist/images/branding/favicon

Uncle with the rubber band for M10 motor

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by jim mundell, Aug 20, 2014.

1. jim mundell

jim mundell Member

Ok I give, didnt want to ask something so simple…aka stupid, but I cannot get the rubber band holding the motor in on my M10 to stay together when there is no motor in cage. Any pictures that show how the 2 rubber bands attach around the carbon fiber latch part? Bought my Movi used and it wasn't attached from the start. Have tried several ways and am embarrassed to say non are working. Thanks

2. Mike Reid

Mike Reid Member

I don't have a picture, but take one of the small O rings and put two of the bigger bands through it, then through themselves and pull tight. Take the other end of those two bands and either do the same thing on the battery cage support, or loosen the screws from it and stick it onto that rod, then replace. I use a Velcro strap on mine now.

3. jim mundell

jim mundell Member

Hey that worked! Man I tried every other configuration….obviously... Thanks.

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Jim, hoping you mean the battery since there are no rubber bands holding the motors on the M10...:)

5. jim mundell

jim mundell Member

Lol, yes I meant the battery. This is what happens with too much multi tasking. Glad Mike knew what i was talking about. No rubber bands on motors...

Hey Gary since I have your attention, could you send me to the private thread that talks about Tero and Movi rates please?

6. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Jim you are already on the Day Rates list. There is no Tero discussion.