/dist/images/branding/favicon

UK/EU Repair

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Phil Macdonald, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Phil Macdonald

Hi all,

We have been using MoVI's right from the get go and its been one of the most reliable products we have ever used, that being said there are times where it does naturally go wrong. In many of these situations we have been able to fix this in house and alongside that I can not fault Freeflys customer service. That being said unless this info has slipped by me, I am still to this day shocked there isn't some sort of EU wide repair facility considering how global a product the MoVI is and also the other freefly products.

We have an issue with our M15 and its a pain having to send it back to the US from the UK at relatively high shipping cost just to get a quote on how much it will cost to repair, especially as we're note entirely sure what the issue is.

So my question is, are there any companies in the UK, ideally London who operate MoVI repairs?

Many Thanks,
    Phil

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Phil:

This may be a question best addressed directly to FF so you might want to open up a ticket by sending an email to Freefly Support (support@freeflysystems.com). I suspect you'll get a faster response directly from them.

Cheers
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert