/dist/images/branding/favicon

Tuning through app

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Erich Roland, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Erich Roland

Erich Roland Member

Ok, I get some time on this Movi this am to sort how the tuning works etc through a mac application. I get the Movi all set up to react how I want it to then have to change a battery on the camera and shut it all down. Then when I power back up everything has reverted to the default levels pre-adjustments and I do it all over again. Then I try "disconnect" from the Configure application which does then save the adjustments. Great I go do my trail shots figuring Ive sorted this issue, but then turn off the Movi to save the battery, and on turning on again.... gone are the adjustments back to defaults.

There must be a way to make these tuning adjustments stick once applied even after a power down, yes?

2. Phil Macdonald

You need to 'write the config'....in the menu bar at the top of your application. This then embeds all the settings you have changed for every single time you turn your unit on.

Phil

3. Garry Clarke

Garry Clarke Member

Hey Phil.
    How are you going with your Movi. Living up to expectations?? Easy to set up??
    Did you order the extra bits and pieces you needed so they came with it ok?
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
    Garry

4. Erich Roland

Erich Roland Member

Wow, I looked all over this manual and could not find the answer. Appreciate it.

5. Phil Macdonald

Hi Garry,

I didn't see this message and have literally just asked you the same things lol. Yeah we have our MoVI now and getting to grips with it, although just running little tests inside, hope to get it out and play a around with it a lot more over the next couple of days. We are actually in prep for a relatively big feature over here in the UK that starts shooting soon and we are hopefully going to get some MoVI action in on that, so that should be a lot of fun and good opportunity to really put it through its paces.

We did order a few extra bits and bobs yeah. 2 extra batteries (vital imo as not only helps with running rig but allows for you to power accessories if necessary. I then also picked up a couple of cables and a hat....figured if you are going to spend $15k on a product you may as well buy a $10 hat :)

Phil