/dist/images/branding/favicon

Tuning for airborn Movi

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by alex ryan, Aug 12, 2016.

1. alex ryan

alex ryan Member

when I tune my Movi m10 for airborne work if I tune it with my spektrum controller connected I am able to get my stiffness settings much higher than when tuning with it disconnected.
    Just wondering if this is normal? I just do this now to get the stiffness settings up, but it seems weird that it makes such a big difference.

2. Humberto Barchini

Alex take a look at your mode switch... It's need to be in airborne to tune the gimbal... That happens to me when I was trying to tunne it in park mode...

3. alex ryan

alex ryan Member

Mode switch definitely in the airborne mode.
    I will have adequate stiffness settings when the controller is on and I have remote command of the gimbal (I remotely move the gimbal around and in the charts the motors are working at 4% or less in any position I put move the gimbal). However When I turn the controller off I get lots of oscillations.

4. Humberto Barchini

Strange... Akira latest firmware?

5. alex ryan

alex ryan Member

Haven't updated to the newest firmware yet. Still working on the Akira beta.

6. Humberto Barchini

maybe thats the problem. i know that with the spektrum and the akira beta are not best friends... hahahahaha I have strange things happening with that RC and the akira beta in time lapse mode too...

7. alex ryan

alex ryan Member

Yeah I'll try updating, but the thing is i actually get better stiffness without oscillation when the controller is turned on. Much better in fact. Like I said when the controller is on my motors are working at 4% or less in all positions. Then when I turn it off in some positions i get severe oscillations.