/dist/images/branding/favicon

trying to use the DX8 with the M10

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by alain baars, Jun 4, 2015.

1. alain baars

alain baars Member

I am utterly happy with the Movi M10 and since a week I am trying to use it on a tripod with the ninja star.
    What I am experiencing now is that I am having trouble finding out the settings for the DX8 controller, it is a piece of equipment that's being used for controlling drones, since i use it for tripod moves, I would really want to know how to fine tune the settings of the DX8 with the M10. Online I can only find manuals that tell me a lot of stuff i don't need to know, but nothing about how to use it with the M10.

I also have some specific questions about it, but I hope to find them when I learn more about the handling of the DX8.

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Alain the settings in the manual for the DX7 should transfer nearly directly to the DX8. That's for basic settings. Then, as you have learned, there are a whole bunch of other adjustments that can be made in the menus. There are response curves that can be adjusted but some of that can be done in the MoVI gui. There is typically a throttle, elevator and aileron curve which would correspond to speed, tilt and pan. Maybe some of the folks that use the DX8 or have used it can chime in whether they made any adjustments.