/dist/images/branding/favicon

The Grand.. In Steamboat Co..

Discussion in 'CineStar Showcase (Photo/Video)' started by Cedar Beauregard, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Cedar Beauregard

Cedar Beauregard New Member

CX-6 with a Sony CX-760

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Cedar:
    I'm not seeing the video -- just a white rectangle for the entire message....mind you, I'm up at the end of the Internet in Canada (Tofino, BC, West Coast of Vancouver Island, end of highway 4).....maybe they don't transmit zeros and ones this far -- just zeros? ;)

Andy.

3. Cedar Beauregard

Cedar Beauregard New Member

Hey try this...

Was hoping it would just post the link but it doesn't ... www . vi meo.com/68016907

4. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

We've dispatched a dogsled with an 8mm copy and a hand crank projector for you to watch on the wall of your mud hut.

5. Duane Bradley

Duane Bradley Active Member

Mud hut??? We only have warm enough weather for a couple of months, not long enough to melt all the snow to turn the ground into mud. You are dealing with snow and ice and thats it. Although, the white snow wall makes a better projector screen than a dull mud wall.

Steve Maller likes this.
  6. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks. I think the entire town of Tofino is sharing one Internet connection so the bandwidth is a little scarce. However we've found this fantastic ever-changing source of entertainment -- it's just like a computer screen -- but much higher resolution.

I'm told it's called The Real World, otherwise known as The Pacific Ocean. :)

At least the natives are friendly, the wine is good, and they know more about U.S. politics than many south of the border, eh?

Andy.