/dist/images/branding/favicon

The best stand ideas

Discussion in 'CineStar FAQ - Tips and Tricks' started by Jason Herring, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Jason Herring

Jason Herring Member

Has anyone made a stand, or something to launch off of or to travel in the car? I fly allot in the desert and launch of a folding table, but during the drive down bumpy roads it want to fall over,
    Any ideas,
    Thanks

2. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

3. Paul conto

Paul conto Member

I dont have legs on mine, something I'm going to make when i get back, so i built this landing pad from PVC at home depot and fun noodles from walmart, I also lay a blanket or tarp under it if there sand/dirt around. It works great but if i have to do an off site landing i have to find a bush to land on or risk damaging things, why I'm going to make some legs when i get back.

Attached Files:

Graydon Tranquilla likes this.
  4. John Butkus

John Butkus Member

This is how I transport my rig. I am lucky that my CRV has hook loops in the back and Oh My God bars where that back seats should be. I hang rope loops and carabineers from them. I have loops of rope that I loop around 4 booms. Things hang nicely up out of the way. Does pretty well on bumpy back roads keeping things safe. I have a table but that is for the computer. I carry a blanket to do launches from dirty or dusty locations but I don't think that would work in your sandy locations.

Attached Files:

5. Sebastian Meredith

Sebastian Meredith Active Member

Brilliant idea John! Really like the suspended I concept ... Going to have to rig the car out like that tomorrow :)