/dist/images/branding/favicon

Tattu Battery Group Purchase - Discounted Batteries

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade' started by Michael McVay, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Michael McVay

Michael McVay Active Member

Joshua: Nope - not too late. I was at the warehouse picking up a large order on Tuesday and based on the initial response being quite good, I picked up 20-30 extra batteries for anyone that decided to get in on it. I will send you a PM to get your shipping into so I can give you a shipping cost.

2. Mike Reid

Mike Reid Member

Thanks a lot Michael! Buying 8 10000mah 6s through you saved me over $1000 compared to getting them in canada!

MIke Magee and Michael McVay like this.
  3. Michael McVay

Excellent! Glad to have helped. Thanks for spreading the offer around and let me know if and when you need anything else. I'm hoping to be able to keep this type of offer going on a regular basis for everyone. Happy flying!

4. Matt Beardsley

Maiden flight yesterday.. The Tattu packs are awesome and Michael was a huge help in getting me all set up with the right EC5 connectors and lipo workflow. Here's a quick slomo Instagram video of the new Alta in flight with 2 10Ah Tattus powering it and 2 more along for the ride:

https://instagram.com/p/_0NnYqgM0S/

Michael McVay likes this.
  5. Michael McVay

Looks great Matt! (and love those batteries...haha)

MIke Magee likes this.
  6. MIke Magee

MIke Magee Active Member

I love the tattus as well. Thanks for hooking us up Mike.

Michael McVay likes this.
  7. Paul Christopher Greene

I'm interested...any pricing on larger than 16,000 6s batts?

Thank you,

8. Michael McVay

Absolutely...the 22,000, the 26,000, the 28,000 and the 30,000 are all due back in stock in the 2 or 3 weeks. Currently the largest battery in stock in 16,000.

The 16,000 and 22,000 are both still available in the new Tattu Plus style which has a hard casing around the edges, a detachable balance plug and a smart board that manages a lot of battery functions on its own. I have not had one in my hands yet, so I do not have any first hand experience I can offer on these. I have a couple 10,000s coming in that I will do some test flying with for a while.

If you have a preference on sizes let me know and I can post some pricing for them - thanks for the inquiry and Happy New Year.

9. Adam Hubalovsky

Adam Hubalovsky New Member

Hi Michael!
    How does it looks like with that EU warehouse?
    Thank you!
    And Happy New Year!

10. Paul Christopher Greene

Brilliant...thank you kindly Michael.

Would you say the Tattu's are among the lightest high capacity batteries out there?

Every gram matters of course ;)

Thanks again...looking forward to checking these out.

11. Paul Christopher Greene

Does the "smart Plus" functionality add weight?

Thank you,

12. Michael McVay

Frankly I have only used 3 or 4 different batteries and I do not think there is a huge difference in the weight / capacity ratio amount most of them. Certainly there is some - and when every gram matters I am sure Tattu stacks up quite well. Here is the motivation around the design of the Tattu battery (taken from the tattu-world.com website):

"Less is More", "more" means more flight time, more enjoyment, and more satisfaction , and "less" means less weight, simple design. Tattu only produce the best UAV battery for the market.

As for the question on the Tattu Plus adding weight, it does add some. Here is a review someone else did of some of the features in the new Plus series and it discusses the slightly longer length and the extra bit of weight. I can not imagine the circuit board adds much, but the hard casing around the edges sure would. If I remember the review correctly, the extra weight was around 4 ounces.

The review compares the regular and the Plus batteries.

After you check them out, let me know which batteries you would like pricing for.

13. MIke Magee

MIke Magee Active Member

GREAT review. These Plus batteries look VERY interesting. Thanks for sharing Mike.
    -m

14. Joshua Gladu

Joshua Gladu New Member

I ordered a bunch of regular 16000's from Michael and everything was great! Everything was shipped quick especially considering it was around the holidays. wanted to say thanks. I do plan on ordering again this month.

Josh

15. Michael McVay

Thanks Josh! Just let me know when you are ready for more....and Happy New Year!

16. Wing Gee

Wing Gee New Member

I picked up two cases and 6 6s 10,000 packs from Michael. This deal was too good to pass up.
    The case is very high quality and sized about right for 6 packs. Anymore and it gets pretty heavy. The 6 packs made it from Florida to Washington safely in the case as well.

Thanks Michael for putting these group buy's together! I received great service from Michael, so don't hesitate to order from him.

Michael McVay and MIke Magee like this.
  17. Wayne Mann

Wayne Mann Member

Hi Guys,

I just picked up three sets of Tattu 6S 8000 Mah batteries from Michael. There was a small snafu and the batteries didn't get shipped on the day I placed the order and knowing that I needed the batteries before this weekend to get ready for a trip over seas with them next week, Michael got on the phone and got it worked out. The batteries showed up about two hours ago. Michael went out of his way to help me and that means a lot to me. You can't beat great customer service.

Wayne Mann
    www.HeliCamHDmedia.com

MIke Magee likes this.
  18. MIke Magee

MIke Magee Active Member

Michael always goes above and beyond. I just snagged a couple more 10k's as well as 2 more of those 6 slot cases. I love the utility, quality and value of those cases.

I heard that he has some of the new Smart Tattus. I've got enough batteries for now but would really appreciate a report from any of you that pick some of the new ones up.

-m

19. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hmm. Hard to find out what the Tattu "smart" batteries do....other than refuse to take off when I'm flying because of the way I "land." :rolleyes:

Andy

20. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member