/dist/images/branding/favicon

support from freefly?

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Erich Roland, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Erich Roland

Erich Roland Member

Anybody having trouble getting these guys to respond? Ive sent 3 emails in the last week (one this am) and so far had no response. I'm sure they are slammed with a thousand questions from every direction, but Ive had this Movi for 2 weeks now and trying to find solutions, and its getting very frustrating.

Also people speak of the "owner store" and this tab is not presenting itself to me so maybe I'm not yet entered as an owner. where is this tab on the site nav?

2. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

I'm sure there is a reason you were missed. Did you use support@freeflysystems.com?

Also what issue are you having? Posting your question in the forum may get a faster response.

3. Erich Roland

Erich Roland Member

thanks Brad, are you with freefly? Ive sent to that "support" email address each time.

Yes some of the same questions I am having others seem to be asking as well, like spare camera plates, etc. But I haven't seen any answers from freefly. And I don't see this owners store tab when I log in, so I'm guessing for some reason it is not enabled. Maybe they don't respond to emails because for some reason I'm not showing up as an owner in their database.

4. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

Ill work on this issue. Thanks

5. Hi Erich...My name is Denise and I manage the Customer Service / Tech Support here at Freefly Systems. I apologize upfront for the delay in our response to you. I will check to see what has happened to your emails as soon as I get into the office this morning as it seems odd that multiple emails from you would receive no response. I will also check on your owners store status. Again, my apologies and I assure you that whatever the cause of the delayed response, it will be resolved today.

Denise

6. Erich Roland

Erich Roland Member

I will go back and look. Each time I have sent an email I have received an imeadiate email saying "support has logged your email and this is your support ticket #", this has happened each time, but I have not yet seen a follow through with a response, but I will look again, maybe Ive missed it somehow.